Students attending the RH255 RHEL 7 course will leave with knowledge on the following areas:
Red Hat System Administration III is intended for experienced Linux administrators wishing to learn enterprise-level automation techniques through scripting, how to deploy and secure network services, and how to manage other key security features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Students in this course should have earned their RHCSA or have equivalent skills.
RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
Confirmation of the correct skill-set required for this course can be obtained by passing the online pre-assessment quiz .
1. Control services and daemons
2. Manage IPv6 networking
3. Configure link aggregation and bridging
4. Control network port security
5. Manage DNS for servers
6. Configure email delivery
7. Provide block-based storage
8. Provide file-based storage
9. Configure MariaDB databases
10. Provide Apache HTTPD web service
11. Write Bash scripts
12. Bash conditionals and control structures
13. Configure the shell environment
14. Linux containers preview
15. Comprehensive review
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.