Students attending the RH254 RHEL 7 course will leave with knowledge on the following areas:
RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
1. Control services and daemons
2. Manage IPv6 networking
3. Configure link aggregation and bridging
4. Control network port security
5. Manage DNS for servers
6. Configure email delivery
7. Provide block-based storage
9. Configure MariaDB databases
10. Provide Apache HTTPD web service
11. Write Bash scripts
12. Bash conditionals and control structures
13. Configure the shell environment
14. Linux containers preview
15. Comprehensive review
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.