Students attending the RH199 RHEL 7 course will leave with knowledge on the following areas:
Students attending this course should have basic experience with the following, with minimal dependence on documentation:
1. Accessing the command line
2. Managing Files from the command line
3. Managing local Linux users and groups
4. Controlling access to files with Linux file system permissions
5. Managing SELinux security
6. Monitoring and managing Linux processes
7. Installing and updating software packages
8. Controlling services and daemons
9. Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
10. Analysing and storing logs
11. Managing storage and file systems
12. Scheduling system tasks
13. Mounting network file systemsv
14. Limiting network communication with firewalld
15. Virtualisation and kickstart
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.