Students attending the RH135 RHEL 7 course will leave with knowledge on the following areas:
This course is singularly designed for students who have completed Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The organisation of topics is such that it is not appropriate for student to use RH134 as a curriculum entry point.
Students who have not taken a previous Red Hat course are encouraged to take either System Administration I if they are new to Linux, or the RHCSA Fast Track course (RH200) if they are experienced with enterprise Linux administration.
Completion of RH124 Red Hat System Administration I RH135 Pre-assessment Questionnaire
1. Automate installation with Kickstart
2. Use regular expressions with grep
3. Create and Edit text files with vim
4. Schedule future Linux tasks
5. Manage priority of Linux processes
6. Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
7. Manage SELinux security
8. Connect to network-defined users and groups
9. Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
10. Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
11. Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
12. Access networked storage with SMB
13. Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
14. Limit network communication with firewall
15. Comprehensive review
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.