Students attending the RH124 RHEL 7 course will leave with knowledge on the following areas:
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial. RH124 Pre-assessment Questionnaire
1. Access the command line
2. Manage files from the command line
3. Getting help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
4. Create, view, and edit text files
5. Manage local Linux users and groups
6. Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
7. Monitor and manage Linux processes
8. Control services and daemons
9. Configure and secure OpenSSH service
10. Analyse and store logs
11. Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
12. Archive and copy files between systems
13. Install and update software packages
14. Access Linux file systems
15. Use virtualised systems
16. Comprehensive review
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.