Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
We can also deliver and customise this training course for larger groups saving your organisation time, money and resources. For more information, please make a note when you enquire.
Prior to attending this course students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge. This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
1. Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
2. Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
3. Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
4. Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
5. Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
6. Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. (NOTE: this module is not done in class)
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.