We can also deliver and customise this training course for larger groups saving your organisation time, money and resources. For more information, please make a note when you enquire.
1. Cisco Data Center Solution Architecture and Components
2. Assessing Data Center Computing Requirements
3. Sizing Cisco Unified Computing Solutions
4. Designing Cisco Unified Computing Solutions
5. Designing Cisco Unified Computing Solutions Server Deployment
6. Cisco Unified Computing Solution Applications
Lab 1: Enhanced - Analyze the Existing Computing Solution
Lab 2: Enhanced - Size the Cisco UCS C-Series Solution
Lab 3: Enhanced - Size the Cisco UCS B-Series Solution
Lab 4: Enhanced - Plan the Physical Deployment
Lab 5: Enhanced - Design the Server Deployment for Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 or 2012
Lab 6: Configure Identity and Resource Pools
Lab 7: Create Logical Service Profiles from Updating Templates
Lab 8: Enhanced - Build a vSphere Data Center and UCSM Integration
Lab 9: Install a Cisco Nexus 1000V VSM
Lab 10: New: Configure 1000v Port Profiles
Appendix A: Answer Key, Lab Topology, and Optional Labs
Appendix B: New: Installing Hyper-V 2012, vSphere v4.1, and vSphere v5.1
|Teaching mode:||Classroom - Instructor Led|
We do not display pricing as Gooroo members qualify for special discounts not available elsewhere. You must enquire through Gooroo to get this benefit.
Our partner's expert training consultant will provide you with the times and all the details you need. Enquire today.