GoorooThink Publishing Guidelines
Gooroo is a professional community interested only in consuming quality content. Here are our pretty simple guidelines for you to follow.
- The content you prepare must be relevant to a tech professional, be of practitioner quality, factual, informative and educational, where possible.
- Any articles you publish that include an overt sales or promotional nature are not acceptable. This includes the obvious use of brandmarks and/or links that direct the reader to a product/service you are promoting/selling.
- Unless you are authorized to do so, please do not copy other people's work or expose personal information. Respect the copyright that they own and their privacy.
- We will review all published articles for appropriateness and at our sole discretion we will remove an article from live if it does not meet these guidelines. If you don't comply, then we may permanently remove the offending article, or all your articles. If you have been issued a community status level, this may also be suspended.
- You must associate your article with relevant tags. This helps other users find your content and increases traffic to your article.
- You may share and promote articles across social media and your own channels to drive traffic to your GoorooThink article.
- If you also write on another blog or site, we advise you to include just an excerpt on these sites and direct the reader to GoorooThink to read the full article. Google also doesn't like duplicated articles.
- Articles you write are published to your Gooroo Bio. You should keep your Bio up to date as readers of your articles may want to read about you. Better still, it may even bring you opportunities!
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages caused from your use of, someone else's use of or the availability of the GoorooThink service.
We appreciate your understanding and commitment to meeting these guidelines.
If you are interested in being a Gooroo Ambassador, and the prospect of earning money for your posts, please visit the ambassador program details page
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.