The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for various Enteprise Products. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Enterprise Products in the USA
- Demand for Business Intelligence skills continues to remain high, outpacing Microsoft Exchange which has remained steady since its earlier fall.
- SharePoint continues to be the most mentioned enterprise product in the USA.
- Demand for Microsoft Dynamics skills have fallen slightly whilst the position of most other products remain stable.
Enterprise Products in Great Britain
- Demand for SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange has grown in the last month.
- Jobs mentioning CRM however have fallen slightly along with salaries.
Enterprise products in Australia
- Demand for Business Intelligence skills continues to grow although we have observed a small drop in salary for related jobs.
- Jobs asking for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and CRM skills have remained steady in April.
- Demand for Cognos remains stable after the rise in March.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.