The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for Development Frameworks. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Development Frameworks in the USA
- Spring popularity fell last month to now sit behind jQuery following closely behind.
Development Frameworks in Great Britain
- There is a slight increase in jobs mentioning these skills over the last month.
- jQuery continues to be the most in demand framework in Great Britain.
- Outpacing all other salaries is Microsoft Sync Framework. Given the very low number of jobs though, this may be a statistical abberation.
- Mono salaries have jumped back up slightly since the earlier year's fall.
- Backbone.js continues to pay slightly more than Angularjs with almost equal demand, although they are extremely close.
Development Frameworks in Australia
- ASP.NET MVC demand jumped up in April to sit slightly below Spring.
- jQuery is the most in demand framework in Australia.
- Ruby on Rails demand remains at a steady low point since dropping over the last couple months.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.