The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for Development Frameworks. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Development Frameworks in the USA
- Mentions of various programming frameworks increased slightly in the USA during March, whilst salaries for the more niche frameworks have dropped.
- Spring continues to be the most in demand framework with jQuery following closely behind.
- Backbone.js is still slightly more popular than Angularjs.
- Salaries for Ruby on Rails continue to be slightly above average with demand dropping slightly over the last month in the USA.
Development Frameworks in Great Britain
- The playing field in GB has remained mostly unchanged since February with jQuery continuing to be the most in demand framework.
- Mono salaries continue to fall.
Development Frameworks in Australia
- Opposite to the trend seen in the USA, mentions of these frameworks in the Australian market have fallen over the last month, although individual relative positions have remained stable.
- jQuery is still in strong demand.
- Ruby on Rails demand has continued to drop in March.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.