The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for jobs mentioning various Soft Skills in the technology marketplace. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Soft skills in the USA
- Product Development and IT Management skills are in high demand with Product Development mentions increasing slightly this month.
- Jobs mentioning Team Leadership continue to offer higher than average salaries.
Soft skills in Great Britain
- Product Development and IT Management skills are in high demand. As with the USA, Product Development skills have grown in demand this month.
- Business Process Modelling skills continue to pay well as we say in January.
Soft skills in Australia
- As seen in other regions, Product Development and IT Management skills show the strongest demand.
- Team Leadership and Business Analysis skills pay very well (~$120,000AUD) and continue to show good demand.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.