The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for Development Frameworks. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Development Frameworks in the USA
- Spring continues to be the most in demand framework with jQuery following closely behind.
Development Frameworks in Great Britain
- jQuery continues to be the most in demand framework in Great Britain.
- Mono salaries have fallen since January.
- Backbone.js is now paying slightly more than Angularjs and showing slightly more demand, although they are extremely close.
Development Frameworks in Australia
- jQuery is the most in demand framework in Australia.
- Ruby on Rails demand has dropped slightly in Australia.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.