The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for various Enteprise Products. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Enterprise Products in the USA
- SharePoint is the most mentioned enterprise product in the USA, although mentions of Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server are significantly less.
- Most Microsoft Dynamics focused products show low demand.
- Salaries average around the ~$95,000USD mark.
Enterprise Products in Great Britain
- SharePoint is the most mentioned enterprise product in Great Britain, although mentions of Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server are significantly less.
- As with the USA, most specific Microsoft Dynamics focused products show low demand.
- Salaries average around the ~$60,000GBP mark.
Enterprise products in Australia
- Australia doesn't show the variety of products that we find in other regions.
- SharePoint isn't as popular in Australia as it is in other regions.
- Jobs mentioning Cognos and MS Business Intelligence show high salaries, but very low demand.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.