The following charts show the salary and demand statistics for Development Frameworks. The data is taken from the Gooroo.io analysis of job advertisements in the United States, Great Britain, and Australia.
Development Frameworks in the USA
- Spring is the most in demand framework with jQuery following closely behind.
- Demand and salary for Mono are very low.
- Jobs mentioning Ember.js and Spark are high, although demand is very low so not necessarily statistically significant.
Development Frameworks in Great Britain
- jQuery is the most in demand framework in Great Britain.
- Mono and Ember.js are at opposite ends of the salary range compared with the US.
Development Frameworks in Australia
- jQuery is the most in demand framework in Australia.
- Jobs mentioning Spring pay the highest salaries, although demand is quite low.
- Ruby on Rails shows reasonable demand in Australia, although salaries are low.
About this analysis
When reading these charts, the lower the demand for a skill, the less reliable the salary indicators become. It only takes a handful of jobs to shift the average.
Job data is extremely useful as it's plentiful and provides a lot of fascinating and interesting aspects to work with. It also has its challenges. You should read our full disclosure about the analysis for an insight into these challenges.